Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #1508
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
the first 12E also molded my thinking and brainwashed me into believing there was romance blooming between the two. the last episode pretty much crushed that idea into oblivion. this is why i don't prefer romance in any cartoon i choose to watch. because the writers subconsciously make the viewers invest in these shippings that when they pull a 180, it is as if we the viewers have been sucker punched really hard.
I know writers can do that, but I don't think they will do this to their fans. They spent a lot of money on this, they need to at least recoup the money.

Most animes are like this with the main male and female character.

I think there are keys to what actors and writers say.

I think what was said about investing in each episode you will get more, well that means E1-12 we are getting L/C. I don't think they want to waste that.

I know I was mad for the first two weeks, is just didn't make sense. If they both felt like that, why wait. How can cheetara have a heart intact after 8 year in her wrist band.

I think we will be happy with the next 3 episodes. If not, they have killed a lot of their fan base. You see the up roar, so far.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote