TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #3259
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
I'll just post L08e16o's question that I answered:

Why didn't he include cheetara in the prophecy?

It either because (if it was not an illusions) taking into consideration the usual facts and data:

1. Cheetara could purposely rearrange her dialogue a bit while speaking to Tygra at the beginning to soften Tygra up, preventing him doing something stupid to Lion-O (the betrayal) intentionally or not. In this case Cheetara will still be in the highest good, because if Tygra will do something stupid that might even kill or "kill" Lion-O, the Tcats will be doomed for sure. So Cheetara relized the stakes here, when anet mentiend the prophecies twice. Thus she said I did choose years ago but did not say tygra's name, because if she begin that dialogue by mentioning Lion-O's name Tygra could get cooked up again, so a bit of tactical engagement here from Cheetara while still actually wanted to say thank you to Tygra (small amount of feelings maybe there too otherwise she will just hug Tygra not giving Tygra a chance to kiss her, but that's conditional). Thus Cheetara's intention is not betrayal but can be seen as a betrayal to Lion-O. She can explain the details of her choosing after the bell rang. If she chose Lion-O and Tygra not based on feelings alone but because of the SoO too, that will also make Tygra understand easier, which is why I think the Cheetara/Lion-O/SoO connection have a high chance coming to light, it will make it alot easier for the writers without having to drag things really long and simplify things while still tieing it to the core plot the SoO, which if you look at the Lion-O/Cheetara thing progression from Ep1-Ep13 by slowly the writers connecting it with the SoO. It's a very simple deduction, if you think about it.

2. Cheetara went to Tygra using her brain (65%)rather than her heart (35%). While with Lion-o is 68% her heart speaking rather than her brain (32%) thus the truth of her choice years ago with her realizing it or not. Thus she was not included in the prophecy.

--------------------------------------
Because if not Cheetara will go to both brothers and explain it at the same time, not like in Ep13, that's her character, she did that because there's alot more going on. mainly because of Anet's Prediction, her expression in Ep13 when anet mentioend the prediction again also strengthen that idea a bit.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-05-2012 at 05:22 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote