Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #3452
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
If we're bringing up star wars always it seemed (to me) that the first one was establishing Luke and Leia as a couple (they even kissed) and then they switched it up in the next two with her going to Han and then saying Luke and Leia were brother and sister (trying not to mention the whole "brothers and sisters don't act like that" argument lol).

Just bringing this up to say writers aren't infallible. And that things that might seem to be happening might not actually be what is happening.

I agree that it seemed like Lion-O and Cheetara were being established. But I've also passed messages back and forth with some of the crew, and although they haven't given me any spoilers I can say without a doubt in my mind that they relish being able to do what the fans aren't expecting. They love being cryptic and love surprising everyone. I honestly think they had those Lion-O/Cheetara "moments" in the show as a red herring. Of course I could be wrong. We can't know yet. But all I've tried to do this whole time is to get everyone to look at things from a different angle than how they're looking at it.
These are seasoned writers. I don't think they would do that. They had no problems saying lion-o like cheetara, so why not say it for cheetara liking tygra?

It sounds like what they did in JL E13, is the samething they did here. This was posted earlier.

That is fine to look at a different angle, I think we are all trying due to E14 is in limbo.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote