Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #3948
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
That sounds more and more like lion-o will be seriously hurt. I wonder if they changed it, because is would tip what would happen. After E13, that sounds like something bad will happen.

Bengali and the gang, that would be a lot of stuff for 20 minutes. I hope they wait.
They can if they are going to make it using old friends episode and the Ep13 structure, Example:

The bengali and the gang introduction scene will not take that long, because they will explain the tribe's history slowly not in one episode, but chip it to us bit by bit until "Native Son" if there's going to be alot of Tygra's past history, Tygra's "Trials" begening at "Native son". The fighting scenes,The Cheetara Nursing Lion-O secene will also not taking too much time. Then the Mumm-ra secene will serve as the ending secene or epilogue for Ep14. That's how I picture it when making that scenario back then. With the 22.45 minutes time frame in mind.

Yeah that's what I thought back then. "Lost causes" could also mean Cheetara actually have feelings more to Lion-O than Tygra, but she went to Tygra thus one of the lost cause, the other lost cause was Lion-O has feelings for Cheetara but after seeing the dreaded scene he thinks, its all over thus I will just do this mission with snarf.

Seeing the crew wanted to chip thing slowly, that's what made me think Bengali and the gang could also be introduced here in Ep14.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-08-2012 at 05:17 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote