Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #4179
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think liono's destiny is too grand for him to be hung over on romance. im sure since she has made her choice, he will realize that there are more important things than romance and will become more focused. i kind of understand why the writers had her choose tygra over him, it's all about adding layers to the character. liono's character has to go through a few obstacles to learn something about himself and that is a good way to introduce growth to a character. through out the first 12 episodes, he was almost being pampered like a baby by cheetara. IMHO, he didn't need that and now that cheetara has chosen tygra, she can leave liono be so he can try to better understand the severity of his quest.
The story is of a boy growing into a man.

Writers had her chose early to add to the drama and triangle. I don't think he was pampered, she was flirting.

Why doesn't he need that? No one believed in him his whole life and was pushed aside. It is very unrealistic for someone just stepping up to the plate and beome the greatest king of all time and unite the world against mummra. Has history have a great hero ever do this? You are wanting him to tred a very lonely road. Think about it, he didn't say anything about mummra because he feared no one would believe him and would ridicule him. So the guy is now devastated probably hurt more than his whole life and he has to shrug his shoulders and move on. That is a quiter. He lives by his heart, he is not going to just move on.

Without talking to cheetara, this will eat at him. He is going to have to tell cheetara his feelings to move on. If she turns him down or accepts him, he will have closure. I don't think she will turn him down. This will make the drama worse. This falls in line with Cmangund's cheetara's conflicted feelings. Remember nothing is certain.

Lion-o moving on without fighting for cheetara show that he is still ok finishing second place. Something we have learn through out the first 13 episodes.

She chose tygra, but I still believe she was motivated by Annet's prediction.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-09-2012 at 11:19 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote