Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #5286
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
you know what's funny, i actually watched legacy yesterday and although i have accepted the way things are, i actually see what you've been talking about. we could be wrong about the foreshadowing of events to come but still i have to agree with on this though.
I look it at this way too.

This so is aimed at kids 6-11. They are not going to make things complex.

I remember the old cartoons, they use to spell out everything for you. Example they would say "I will pick up the gun and shoot the bad guy". This show has it too. I think when Leo was kissed by the Pantera, he was saying girlfriend to the kids. When you watch a show aimed at adults, they wouldn't say that. I think they put that in shows to help kids understand.

You notice how tygrus was doubting Leo. Kind of like tygra.

They kept showing the green stone and then mummra fought leo with the red and blue stone. I think we will see mummra take the red stone, I hope it the next episode.

Lion-o will have to unite the animals and get the stones just like leo. You had mummra, leo (lion-o), tygrus (tygra), and panthera (cheetara). Even know this show is about lion-o, I think those four will have major roles. I think that is why we saw it in legacy.

You notice panthera had a tail. She seem to be the only cat with a tail, I think they did that on purpose. That didn't to make things obvious.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote