Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #951
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
On a specific scene from the 1st G. I. Joe: Retaliation trailer, we saw a very cool looking Motorcycle. Fans speculated on what this Motorbike is and who’s riding it. Those with excellent inquisitive eyes mentioned that Cobra Insignia is on the bike, while some denied it.

Thanks to 80sTees Inc.'s Facebook Page, we now have a better look at the Vehicle in question. And yes, there is a printed Cobra Logo.

According to the Description…

“One of the best parts of my job is that every once in a while I get to feel like a bit of a Hollywood insider. This is because licensed product needs to be prepared before a movie gets released. Earlier this week I was treated to some unfinished scenes from GI Joe Retaliation. I can tell you that it looks like a ton of fun, and it's packed with great action movie actors. It is now one of my more anticipated summer movies for 2012.”

Mirrored image of the Bike on display can be found after the jump for those who do not have access to Facebook.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation 1st Trailer Mysterious Motorbike Revealed - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote