Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #5798
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I'm saying it's perfectly possible that in a huge place like Thundera someone who was an orphan might not've been taught exactly where the clerics stayed at the palace.

Heck anyone she actually asked could've looked down at her for being an orphan and told her she'd never become a cleric and refuse to tell her where it is. The people in the Thunderian slums didn't seem like the nicest bunch of people.
We are not going to agree.

I believe if that is someones dreams, they will try to find out everything they can about it. The clerics have been around for a long time and they are legends. People would know where they are, but that doesn't mean they could become a cleric. Jaga had no problem bringing her in. I don't think the clerics looked at people if they were noble or not. They said they will only take the best. Is it open to everyone? Jaga gave cheetara a chance. I am sure people who failed told other people about it.

Just like the Seals, everyone knows them and where they are at, but doesn't mean they will take them in or should I say pass.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-03-2012 at 11:47 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote