Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #1745
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Joe Moore @ Toyark.com

Quote:
STAR WARS MOVIE HEROES 3.75” Action Figures
(Approximate retail price: $8.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Now)
Hasbro is re-inventing the action figure by including action features with each favorite STAR WARS character! Look for features including amazing light-up lightsaber effects, action movements and even electronic sounds in characters like OBI-WAN KENOBI, DARTH VADER, DARTH MAUL and many more!

STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS 3.75” Action Figures
(Approximate retail price: $8.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Now)
In 2012, Hasbro will continue its line of STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS 3.75” Action Figures styled on the wildly popular animated series on Cartoon Network. Featuring favorite heroes and villains like ANAKIN SKYWALKER, COMMANDER CODY, OBI-WAN KENOBI and COUNT DOOKU — as well as many new characters — these figures are a great way for kids to re-create their favorite scenes from the animated series. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS CLASS I FLEET Vehicles
(Approximate retail price: $16.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Now)
Build your fleet and take on the Empire with STAR WARS CLASS I FLEET Vehicles. Each of these basic vehicles each come with a 3.75” STAR WARS figure. Collect new Episode I vehicle packs including ANAKIN with ATTACK RECON FIGHTER and SCUBA CLONE TROOPER with REPUBLIC ASSAULT SUBMARINE. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS CLASS II ATTACK Vehicles
(Approximate retail price: $29.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Now)
In 2012, Hasbro continues this mid-sized vehicle line with new versions of iconic vehicles from Episode I including ANAKIN’S and SEBULBA’S PODRACERS, SITH INFILTRATOR, AAT, ANAKIN JEDI STARFIGHTER, REPUBLIC FIGHTER TANK and the NABOO STARFIGHTER. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS CLASS III MTT Vehicle
(Approximate retail price: $139.99; Ages: AGES: 4 & up; Available: Fall 2012)
Deploy 20 droids into battle with the massive STAR WARS CLASS III MTT vehicle! Straight from the 3D theater to your living room, this iconic vehicle from STAR WARS: EPISODE I THE PHANTOM MENACE features electronic lights and sounds, firing projectiles, and motorized droid deployment. Includes 20 BATTLE DROID figures and an OBI-WAN KENOBI figure! Batteries not included.... [Read More]
Original Source: Toy Fair 2012 - Official Star Wars Galaxy Images - Toyark.com - Action Figures and Toys
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote