TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #5957
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
my best story: lion-o has been given a second chance by the spirit stone. but before he excepts he brings his frieends with him. simba and victini. when he's back he immeadieately tells cheetara he dosent love her and that he never will. they then decide to finish without the other stones. the others object but lion-o" says look you're on my team you can take my hand and follow me, or get crushed under my foot, he said looking at tygra, but you will NOT! get in my way!" he said looking at cheetara. when the fight begins lion-o comfronts mumm-ra whos has the other stones, lion-o begins to lose annd is knocked down. as soon as mummra is about to kill lion-o cheetara jumps inthe way and takes it for him. then mummra flies away. lion-o lokks at cheetara and asks why did you throw yorself in the way. she said because i love you. lion-o said i thoguht you said you didnt care for me. that was mummra.lion-o said i didnt mean what i said i just........... with that cheetara was dead. lion-o stands up looking at victini and simba and said kets do this. victini powered up and simba and lion-o used the stones of Zekrom and Reshiram.they then yelled FU-SION-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! a bright light formed as the braveness of two lions, the power of three legenary creatures( zekrom,reshiram,and victini) and light formed.....VICTIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 6 foot tall man with blue teal eyes with fire in the pupils metaphorically, a white cape a lion helmet mask that exposed only eyes and his mouth.(like lobomon) while in the back had red hair sticking out. and cool looking clothes on. he then jumped off a ledge only to have his cape turn into badass FLAMING wings. he then landed in front of mummra and began beatin him.eventually he subdued mumm-ra with a lightning and fire laser.then simba and passed on but gave lion-o a stone bracelet in case he nneded the poer again. then cheetarra came back by jaga kissed and marriedlion-o then a ginat cake appeared.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote