Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #1044
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
IDW is releasing quite a few GI Joe Comics tomorrow, and we've got the previews!

GI Joe A Real American Hero Annual #1
Larry Hama (w) o Ron Frenz, Ron Wagner, Herb Trimpe, Sal Buscema (a) o Ron Frenz & Sal Buscema, Larry Hama (c)
In this special 40-page story, G.I. Joe is on the trail of a rogue unit of Crimson Guardsmen. But the Joes aren't the only ones hunting down the renegade threat: Zartan and his Dreadnoks have been sent by COBRA to handle the situation. This could get ugly for the Joes! Written by Larry Hama, drawn by three classic artists, and inked by the legendary Sal Buscema, this is a G.I. Joe story you can't miss!

GI Joe Retaliation Prequel #2
ohn Barber (w) o Salvador Navarro (a & c)
The origin of Roadblock! While Roadblock is in a deadly race against time to rescue a childhood friend from the clutches of the enemy, we learn the secrets that shaped the Joe's heavy ordinance officer. Meanwhile-Snake Eyes is in hot pursuit, and he's not taking any prisoners.

GI Joe Yearbook Trade Paperback
This volume collects all four of the action packed G.I. Joe Yearbooks. Re-caps of important story lines, character profiles, and new stories were presented in these yearly comics that were published from 1985-1988.

It also includes cover galleries and pin-ups by G.I. JOE cover artist Mike Zeck.

Read on to preview these upcoming books!
Original Source: GI Joe Comic Previews For Wednesday February 29th 2012 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote