Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #1074
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Sun Prairie, WI - March 10th, 2012 - What do you do when you’re disappointed by what you perceive as a distinct shortage of G.I. Joe fiction? HissTank member Don Maue aka Sgt Humpty decided to try writing his own! In October of 2011, he started work on a short story dealing with Iron Grenadier characters. That short story quickly turned into the basis for a fan-fiction blog. Tales from Castle Destro Volume I - Mercenary War is a collection of the first twenty-two chapters published at Don’s blog. Don Maue is an avid collector and customizer of G.I. Joe toys. He lives in Wisconsin with his wife and two children. This is his first e-book.

Now available as a free e-book:

Tales from Castle Destro Volume I - Mercenary War

As the head of the Military Armaments Research Syndicate (MARS), Laird James McCullen Destro XXIII is the world’s foremost weapons developer. His private army of elite mercenaries, known as the Iron Grenadiers, is a force feared around the world. But when a mysterious enemy begins targeting MARS interests with impunity, it will take more than a fearsome reputation if the Iron Grenadiers are to survive.

Download the ebook here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/140542

ISBN: 978-1-4658-4204-6

Be sure to download the free eBook and support your fellow Tanker! Once you've checked it out, make sure to share your thoughts on the Fan Fic with Sgt Humpty by clicking the discuss button below!
Original Source: Tales From Castle Destro Fan Fic eBook Now Available! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote