Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #1084
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Introducing the next NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Custom HISS Tank.......the Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warefare Vehicle. Now these images are just to show our mock-up of the upcoming exclusive giveaway. Details on the H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) include remolded Compond Z Cannon with removable canister cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded armored canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear. There will be a custom Sticker Sheet from www.cobrastickers.com and you will only be able to obtain one by attending NJCC 2012. Pictures show are just a quick mock up, Colors and details will change with the final product.

Custom By Kevin Watts

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then Half-Way Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2011. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warefare Vehicle NJCC 2012 Exclusive - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote