Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1088
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Thanks to Cobra Stickers.com, Replacement and restoration stickers for classic G.I. Joe vehicles. for providing us with the early mock-up for the upcoming NJCC 2012 Custom Exclusive Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Compond Z Warfare Vehicle. Details on the H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK (Hazardous Armament Zombie Assault Research Division) include remolded Compond Z Cannon with canister insert to hold the Compond Z cartridge, and Flame Thrower. Also include will be a remolded armored canopy and a cool assortment of extra weapons and gear, including a cardboard Dio Background.

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little more then a month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then Half-Way Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2012. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con
Original Source: Cobra H.A.Z.A.R.D. HISS TANK Custom Sticker Sheet - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote