Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #1319
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
After a long week of fans waiting around for JoeCon Registration, we get word at the end of the day, that registration is not going up today, but rather Monday. The GIJOE Club has sent out this email to Club members.

"Hello all!

Well, once again I have to tell you registration is not going to be up today, or until at least Monday, so don't worry about checking this weekend.

I apologize for the delay. We have to ensure that this works correctly. I assure you, I am more upset than you are. Hopefully online Monday, there are still a couple of minor issues that must be corrected.

I will tell you that the system has a new feature. It now has a customer account screen where you can see your invoice, the invoice status and all of the emails that are sent to you from the registration system. This will include show updates, along with your package pick-up information. So, if everyone else is getting an email and you are not, you can just log in and retrieve the information.

We will get this done and I know we are coming to the edge in terms of airfare discounts. Just as a side note, we don't book staff airfare until about 4 weeks out as this is generally the cheapest you can get it.

Thanks for your patience.

See you in NOLA!

Brian"

Sound off on the HISSTank forums by clicking the discuss button.
Original Source: JoeCon 2012 Registration No Go! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote