Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:07 AM   #66
EverLiving
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazycp View Post
This is a small Wave 2, most likely it was planned out in advance of selling Wave 1. Most likely we will be having a large Wave 3 late 2012. I'm glad we are getting two new figs (Slithe and Claudus) but sad that the rest are variations of characters we already have. I think a Jaga would have been sweet.
Couldn't have said it any better. I am so underwhelmed here - love the Claudus & Slithe, but Jaga would have made it complete. I guess I'm greedy because I come from collecting Star Wars were we get up to 50 figs a year in a line (of course depending on the year those figs may or may be easy to find). This just seems ridiculous that after the first wave, we have to wait 4 months (I don't buy this either - if they are coming in Nov where are the pics?) and the majority of figs are new versions of ones we got. It's an ok thing to do with larger waves or a higher frequency of waves, but at this pace and with a low number of figures, I'm afraid they'll sap any remaining excitement for the line.
EverLiving is offline   Reply With Quote