TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:16 AM   #38
Blade Raider
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticat View Post
I'll try and post a pic later but really don't have much of a camera. The chain fix is simple though. The plastic chain that comes on the chucks just pulls out of either end. Then I took a chain that came I believe with TNA's Abyss and cut it down to the size I wanted{took out about 3 to 4 links}. Got a couple of staples{though wire would work} and linked them through ends of chain then pushed them into chuck holes. Finished up by supergluing the holes to keep the staples in them. Really simple took bout 5 minutes. Hope this helps.
I basically did the same, except the links on my chain is small enough to fit in the handle sockets and stay without aid. It does flatten the handle ends a little though. The chain I used was form the original Trigun Wolfwood toy. He goes for pretty cheap now that there's a much, much, MUCH better Revoltech out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticat View Post
Yes it is Electro's effects. Figured as many MU's as I have and still collect that some of the useless effects{like ones that come with IM} could be really useful for MummRa. Can't wait til that new Storm comes out with the blue lightning effects for the sword. Thanks for the kind words.
Iron Man 2's effect parts are so much better than the ones MU keeps giving him. I was on the fence about the upcoming Storm until now. Been wanting a more normal Storm (not a fan of the mohawk), but I'm sick of the mold that use on every single female in the line (I expect a bicep joint from Hasbro). Knowing the extra uses for her lightning helps sell her.
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote