TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
While I love the show as a whole, I do definitely agree that Legacy has been the highlight of the individual episodes. The combination of so many references, the explanation of how they all got to "Third Earth", the suspenseful story-line, and the epic fight between the armored Leo and Mumm-Ra just really makes it a great episode.

The only thing I would consider a downside, is that it spawned a lot of questions, for me at least, and the vast majority of them will probably never be answered. Like where are they actually from, how did Mumm-Ra enslave so many species, why did the cats work with him, what exactly is Mumm-Ra, and the list goes on...Still not a huge drawback, but a slight annoyance of the episode.

Would be great if they explained where they had been before all of what happened in Legacy went down, but I imagine what they'll show of the past from here on out will probably be explaining what happened between the crash and modern times. Which makes sense, since there's even more questions to be answered from that time period.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote