TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
The first is a full restoration. Mine was destroyed as a child and repainted like a asshole as a teen. The eye is being fully grinded down and cleaned up. The paint will be stripped, and resealed cracks and buffed.

The Dagger one, will feature a custom eye, and have a short blade with a cartoon hilt paint job. The new blade is FUCKING EPIC, I think I nailed it. Im doing this for a client.

The resin one is for a youtube show. It was that shitty one that you can buy at party stores, fully grinded down, and bondo'd with restin patches to make it semi clean. If you look up my old thread, you can see Ive worked wonders with these.

The 1985v2011 one is a custom job im doing for a client. We havent decided if im going to mend the blade or use a 2011 blade. I am however using the electronics of the new one. Fully custom paint job however my guy wants it.

The cartoon accurate one was the worst. I mended the blade, and rebuilt the whole sword. Its gunna look like LJN wasnt smoking dope and did the job right. This is gunna be signed by larry kenney and framed in glass. This will be auctioned off for a fundraiser!!

Shoot some feedback over guys! HO!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Swords2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	169.7 KB
ID:	1340
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote