Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #156
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
It's one of those times where you have to forgive it for the sake of the story. If they had added Cheetara into the mix, they would have had to dedicate time to the affect it would have on their relationship. It would be odd to have her standing right there, while Tygra decides to stay with the Tiger clan. Heck, it was odd to not bring her up without her being in the episode . We already had a lot going on this episode, adding her probably would have just added to the rushed feeling many of us felt. It's hard to keep track of so many characters and develop a smooth story in 22 minuets. That's why team shows usually like to break the cast up into different combinations often.

While it could have been nice to have her there, it's easy to see why they chose not to.
This I agree with. I do think this is a show that needs to learn some subtlety, but this is a perfect example of where I do forgive them in the name of a good plot, because it WAS a good plot.

The problem with some of their earlier oversights in Season Two is that they DIDN'T lead to a good plot. Here it did.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote