Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #196
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I'm saying he probably doesn't remember it nearly as clearly as the flashback was. He might remember bits and pieces and how he felt at the time, but I don't think he would remember exact words that were said. Do you remember things your parents told you when you were 3? Exact words and not paraphrasing? Personally I can't remember much of anything before I was 5. just brief flashes. Unless he just has an eidetic memory or something I just can't see it. I wouldn't even think he would clearly remember what she looked like unless there were paintings of her around the Lair.
Lol, like I said earlier, I find it amazing Tygra has such clear recall of things when he was 2-3. I thought he was 4-5 which actually made more sense of why he would remember things at all and judging based on the way he looked during the flashbacks. Myself? I can't remember anything clear before age 4.

So we can agree that Tygra did remember his mothers words and that he did remember how he felt about losing the 2 most precious things to him, the kingdom and his mother?
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote