TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #177
nightcrawler
Thunder Kitty
The Only thing the New Thundercats had going for them is the art work and the character design. However, The show is barely watchable. I like to watch animations and I can barely make though the entire episode. The problem with the writers and the animators. I can see the story going from point A to point B but there is really no substance. and animation also does not flow either, jumping all over the place. it would seem like the entire episode written in a short paragraph without any descriptive words and the whole story can be told in 5 minute slide show. They need to learn to write the complete story before hand and they need continue to feed new information to keep audience interested.

The best show in CN now is Young Justice, and that one you would be hooked just after watching one episode. As for Thundercats, even thought the art works is one of the better ones, I would watch some many other ones before I want to see Thundercats.

Consider even the Toys the the Young Justice failed at retail, I don't have too much hope for show like this one.
nightcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote