TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxtable85 View Post
It's kinda encouraging that Cartoon Network will not officially cancel the show!
I can't imagine that's the case. CN isn't going to announce that the show is canned, cause that's what they do. They agree to air a show, air it for a while, put it on a pointlessly long break, bring it back, claim it's not getting viewers, finishing airing the finished episodes (aka season one), and then never speak of it again in any certain terms.

Quote:
But the success of the show depends on toys sale...
Somehow getting CN to even half-competently air the show would certainly help too.

Quote:
...in theory I expect WB to explore selling the license to Disney xD
I hope WB keeps the licensing for it. I think they did a great job with the reboot, and I'd love to see them try again. I really wish they could get their show's away from CN, forever. Increasing the Vortex's pool of shows would be preferable to seeing CN screw over the people who lovingly create these toons.

Anyways, anyone who was at all hoping for Bandai to continue with Thundercats in any way, shape, or form was absolutely fooling themselves. Honestly, if there is any chance of another Thundercats reboot, whether that be a movie or another try at a series, I would like to see another toy company take a shot at it. Though definitely not Mattel...Either Hasbro or Playmates (their new TMNT stuff is great).

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 12-20-2012 at 10:21 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote