Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #565
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
No, she already said her piece and Lion-O wasn't feeling it. You want an apology because you want to feel like your anger is justified. An apology does nothing for Lion-O.
I like how the people who defend Cheetarah's actions never mention the fact that Tygra was just as sure she liked Lion-o as Lion-o was. And you sidestep it whenever someone else mentions it. "Oh, Kit and Kat are kids, they don't know what they're talking about."

First off, Kit and Kat are repeatedly shown to be very observant, their opinions do matter, and secondly, it's not just them. EVERYONE thought she liked Lion-o.

Now, let me state I always assumed she would end up with Tygra simply for narrative balance. It really would have been too heavily weighted in Lion-o's favor otherwise. he gets the sword, the throne, the girl, etc. But the show itself nearly made me think otherwise because they NEVER showed her interact with Tygra, and they played on the Lion-o angle almost every episode.

This is not about her not going the way I want, this is about her being written as a tease, something everyone ON the show seems to have confirmed (barring panthro, he thankfully ignores all this). I would actually LIKE Lion-o to go with someone else, like Pumyra. She's not as well known so they could go more unique directions with her than the very famous Cheetarah. That doesn't make it well written.

P.S. if this show were better written, a heartfelt apology probably WOULD make Lion-o feel better.

Last edited by KaleRylan; 04-02-2012 at 08:49 PM..
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote