Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #579
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
Because she's experienced with using a sword -_- Oh wait, she uses a staff. So what, she's teaching him how to hold a sword? But Lion-O already knows that. He's used one in episode 1. So just what is she standing behind him for? Is it really to teach him?
She wasn't teaching him how to fight with the sword. She was coaching him on Sight Beyond Sight.

Quote:

Just a mention. People have been comparing the clerics to the SS. Out of curiousity, HAVE you ever seen a SS agent whisper to the president while 'teaching him how to use his sword' and being really close as well as giving the president a kiss on the cheek? There are some things that basically you don't normally do if it's just a 'I'm here to look after you' kind of situation.
Have I seen secret service whisper in the president's ear? In movies yes.
Kissing him on the cheek? no, but She only kissed him on the cheek for luck when he was going into an uncertain situation and didn't know if he'd be back. It's like if a solider was going over seas to war and a female friend was with him when he was leaving to send him off. I wouldn't think twice about her kissing him on the cheek for luck.

Quote:
Just look at Panthro. He's also a soldier but he doesn't go around hugging Lion-O or giving him little pecks on the cheek.
Hugged Lion-O? no, but he did hug Berbil Bill. Does that mean Panthro is flirting with him?

Last edited by Balgus82; 04-02-2012 at 09:18 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote