TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #26
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@Ravenxl7
Its all good dude, i know what you meant to say. I grew up watching TCS in the 80s, when i was lil. it was like my life, i had toys, clothing, the sword of omens. all the 80s version. But then they updated tcs last year. and like everybody else. i was 50/50 about it, their looks were blah, their clothing was way to colorful., the story didnt add up to the old1. ( or atleast some parts didnt). & dont get me started on their voices, lol
Not that any of this is a bad thing. This version makes alot more sense. no plot holes, or
crappy image.
There are things i would have kept from the 80s version, and placed in this updated version. and then theres things im glad..got updated. such as their faces, the whole story of how they met and formed the group.
It took me awhile to get used to this version. i just hope it doesnt get canceled because that would suck.
The fan that i am, went out and bought all of the figures, tank. gonna grab me mumras storm charger whenever i see it. (sadly the playset was lame) i passed that1 up.
Anyhow if TCS get axed from tv, then all of my toys will mean nothing. or will they?
bandi suxs at selling their products, i never seen a tcs ad on tv. other than a tv spot for the show. back in the 80s, they always showd alil kid playing w the tank, cats lair, the thundercats figures, COLLECT THEM ALL. , i never seen that for this line.
So yea, i hope this does not fail.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote