TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I've loved pretty much every episode so far. Forest of Magi Oar was a bit...odd, but I still liked it. I most especially love that they've been able to re-invent the show, yet keep so many of the concepts from the original. Even small references like the froog/frogdog, and even Spidera.

I'm looking forward to Addicus and Kaynar being introduced, and any of the other mutants too for that matter. An update to Vultureman has been mentioned, but that could have been just in reference to his species being there in the past.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the relationship between Tygra and Cheetara evolves. I'm more than ok with them being a couple. Especially with their past. I'm not really looking forward to Lion-O being a jealous jerk, or certain fans continuing to complain...

I'm mostly looking forward to all future innovative references to things from the original show. Vehicles similar to the mutant skycutters and nosedivers would be pretty cool. Also, Mumm-Ra taking on some more varied forms would be nice to see.

Which reminds me, I'm really liking Mumm-Ra so far, and look forward to seeing more of him in future episodes. He's not exactly what I was hoping for, but he does the original justice while proving himself a decent update. I really love his ever-living design, and like the addition of the armor of Plundarr as a further power-up. I also really like the introduction of his own gauntlet/claw shield.

I'm more than ready for new episodes, so the twenty-fourth is going to be a big day.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-08-2012 at 03:13 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote