Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #366
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Bringing in another female character simply for the sake of resolving the triangle is unfair to that character, they should have their own personality outside of "Lion-O's girlfriend." The best way to resolve the triangle is to have Lion-O get over Cheetarah and move on with his life (which it looks like they may do, Lion-O works through a lot of his issues with her in the second trial). He could still be lonely, but shouldn't be moping over her all the time. Only after that should they introduce his possible love interest.
If they bring in Pumyra to be Lion-O's love interest (Which many of us think they are) They should establish her personality before the pair them off, and the reasons she falls for him should be very clear. I've tried to do that myself in my proposed theories for "The Pit" (Wheres Cheetarah fell in love with Tygra over a flower, Pumyra falls for Post-Trials Lion-O because of his inner nobility and sense of self-sacrifice).
I don't see lion-o getting over her anytime soon, the kiss just floored him. Any guy would think he has a chance.

I think Pumyra will only serve as a device for the triangle. Cheetara might be get jealous and they have to fight.

You really don't want L/C.

Last edited by L08e16o; 04-02-2012 at 08:58 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote