TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #368
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
At this point the book showed the direction up in plain sight for all of them to see just like before but now for some reason everyone wants to be all negative so even if lion-o used sight beyond sight they weren't going to change what they thought. The fact tygra asks if lion-o knows were he leading them as if lion-o has already been there just shows the mind set of the team as the book showed the direction so just go that direction
The book is known for not being detailed. It pointed to the hut, and the hut was just a big broom closet. When the book shot that beam of light up, it would have been the natural thing to do, and it's what I thought would happen. How come it goes up? We have to go up, but what will we find when we get there?

Is it necessary to arrive to another broom closet before using sight beyond sight? He just learned the skill, he should be using it. (This is not relevant but I know I wouldn't give the sword any time off. Anyone else?) He should have been curious and want to know, instead of sulking and -again- playing the king card. The team was in doubt, why not quell those doubts with SBS? It's there for his use, and he's the only one who can use it.

But no, you do what I say, I say up we go, and the rest is history.

Where do you get the idea that they wouldn't have believed him if he had used SBS? They did when he said they were going back to the elephant village. The only difference now is that Lion-O is behaving, well, like the kid he is.

I am confident the trials will take that out and he'll return to win the minds and hearts of his team to his cause (for the goal is the same but so far he's alone as to how to accomplish it), not just to order them around based on the fact that they just should do everything he says.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote