Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #377
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
In principal I agree with you completely, but at the same time I've begun narrowing my expectations with this show. It's simply not that well written. Your idea would be best, but for me, just ending the triangle and distracting Lion-o is worth it even if it makes Pumyra an object. I hope that they do better, and I do hope they have him get over Cheetara before he goes for someone else; I would really like this group to be less antagonistic towards each other. You can have group drama without making it seem like they all hate each other.

I so wanted the scene last episode where lion-o says he's happy for them to be true. Because it shows how easily they COULD get along, but then he instantly throws it out. They could at least have him TRY to be happy but then show us in monologue or alone scenes that he's really struggling with it or something, instead of just having him be a dick to both of them.

And that is one of the reasons I'd like some new cats. Maybe Pumyra likes Lion-o because he saves her. Simple as that, she's in his corner. Just having someone he could rely on would be nice. He's completely alone now. In the first 'season' Cheetarah was sort of his 'friend/comrade' but now she's complicated. He needs someone he can rely on without line of succession/age/romance problems. Maybe Bengali? Having a buddy for him would be nice. And Pumyra could either be this or a love interest, or both eventually.
Actually that could cause a fun dynamic if they are going for L/C for the final pairing and using T/C as a red herring. Lion O and Pumyra form a close platonic friendship, she's someone he can talk to, vent, and just let himself go with, and vice versa. That used to be Cheetara's "job", till she made it complicated. (which could have been avoided had she been more open to both brothers but I won't get into that) ANNYWAY... Lion O and Pumyra get close, but Cheetara sees them always together, smiling, hugging, laughing. To them, they're just being buddies. Cheetara sees them 'together' and it bugs her.

In most cartoons/animes I've seen, you wanna know how a girl honestly feels for a guy, bring in compatition and observe the reaction. It'll confirm weither or not she truely made her choice yet.

On that same coin, it would also confirm she's 100% sold out to Tygra if she smiles and is happy for them, or even attempts to help them along.

Last edited by CCDustyV; 04-02-2012 at 09:23 AM..
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote