TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #380
Hyre
Tuuuurtle
In my opinion, writing Lion-o to revert back to his older self after the realization that he was not the object of Cheetarah's affection is...logical. He's had a severe crippling of his ego and he's still a teenager(I think). I felt that Tygra being an ass about stealing the fruit was also appropriate, given the ego BOOST he got. That said, where I felt the writing fell was when he was doing the "Cheetarah" trial, Figment Cheetarah kisses him, and he's reacting to her like she's the real Cheetarah. Even if the stone was using that to manipulate him, for him to not treat the figments as...figments bothers me. Perhaps he's just too immersed in the situation, but it's still very odd and a little disheartening. Also, the "Follow Your Nose" trick in the first one for instincts and the random appearance of a bird that he could ride were breaks in the story for me. If he'd climbed to the top and ran along that, that would have been far more dramatic in my mind(Even though they couldn't show much if any blood from the thorns, he could have winced and groaned, showing that the best path is not always the easiest), and the bird would have been a 'hint' more than a 'tool'.
Hyre is offline   Reply With Quote