Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #395
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
at times i question if these thundercats really give a damn about uniting the animals and saving their world from mum-ra. the freaking book of omens pointed them the right way but for some insane reason they start to question whether they're going the right way. i believe there was no reason to question liono and especially the book of omens. since when the does the book of omens lie about something. i know liono can be a brat most of the time but in this particular situation he was right, heck they all saw the book point upwards. i would not be surprised if tygra doubted liono but the rest of the cats doing the same makes no sense. cheetara especially had no reason to complain because her of all people should understand how powerful the book of omens is. also ever since cheetara got with tygra, all the support/advice she used to give liono has been cut off and she seems to talk to him anyway now.
Cheetara wanted Lion-O to think before leaping. Like she said, the book can be cryptic. The obvious answer may not be the right answer.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote