Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #102
Sining
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
You blow this out of proportion. I have the feeling I'm touching a sensitive issue. So I will just tell you that the lack of evidence you point out does not make your assumptions right and you have no way to prove your theory. Like me, you have what was shown there and nothing more, and since it was shown I have to believe it was relevant to the story. They only had 20 minutes to tell the story after all and couldn't dwell much on the flashbacks.
Wait, so the guy who's saying 'she's hardly a bad mother just cause she didn't call him prince' is the one who's blowing this out of proportion, compared to the people who go "NO! ITS NOT OKAY TO SLIP UP! Y U NO CALL TYGRA PRINCE?!?!" Lol, wut?

Of course it's relevant to the story *probably* but you're also making some assumptions based on what happened after the flashback, which aren't shown. Like her continuing to distance herself from Tygra.

Quote:
If we get another one in the future disproving my theory, I will have no qualms to say I was wrong. In the meantime, that's what I think about the significance of that scene, and what I think about parenting. It's not meant to be pleasant.
Was it supposed to be unpleasant? Cause I didn't really find it so. But then again, I guess I'm one of those people who are able to survive if my parent didn't call me a 'prince'.
Sining is offline   Reply With Quote