Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
Goshjosh95
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTHRO HOOO View Post
Now my impression after episode 7. I can't believe how good this show is. The stories are way better than the old series. Hell I even like how lion-o is drawn now that I'm used to it and Mumra looks amazing especially in episode 7 in his new forms. The Thundercats are aliens again wich opens up a lot of things I thought were out of the question. I'm amazed that the new characters are coming in so early. I mean companies revamp series to be lazy not create something new and awsome right? But this is no new vultron no he-man remake this is Thundercats 2011. The only cartoon I'm anxious to watch weekly as a grown ass man. So I'll be watching this show hopefully for years to come with a deluxe sword of omens in my hands wishing they made panthro look like panthro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticat View Post
So while I will always love the classics, this new version seems well on its way to being a classic with me as well. So many shows/movies get redone and fall short of our classics so I'm so glad that isn't the case with Thundercats. Hooooo!
I'm with you guys. As an older fan, I was wary of this new incarnation (didn't get my hopes up and kept the expectations low), but I am totally digging TC 2011! It has definitely become one of the shows I most eagerly look forward to each week... loving the clever twists and turns to the revamped mythology, nods to the OS fans, and killer animation. Here's hoping it catches on even more, and lasts several seasons.
Goshjosh95 is offline   Reply With Quote