Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #168
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleRylan View Post
I don't really get your point. Are you saying a person cannot state an opinion without acting like they're 100% right? Because I'm pretty sure that you can say something like 'I think he was talking about his mom" or 'maybe he wasn't talking about Cheetara. I think it's rude to just say it IS such and such.

And no I'm not mad they didn't bring up Cheetara, I was responding to your point about him saying he lost two things, mom and crown, and just pointing out his list might be different if Cheetara had picked Lion-o. In a what if scenarion, Tygra would currently be VERY resentful of Lion-o. But she didn't, so Tygra's focusing on past things since he doesn't have modern ones.

My point is what he resents Lion-o for can change moment to moment.
I think it's stupid to said it is rude, if it is a opinion. This is a message board.

I don't think cheetara would've came up, even if she picked lion-o. These two things made such a impacted on tygra's life that it has define who he was.

I think tygra has moved on from the person he was. He will be different and act like the big brother he was suppose to be.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote