TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #198
hollowdheart
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
I would imagine that the other flashbacks happened mostly the way they appeared since they looked like recollections shared between at least two people, although since this one is apparently a story told by Tygra (and something Lion-O or anyone else can't personally confirm, being either too young at the time or currently dead) I wouldn't be above speculating there may be some minor editing going on here. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that that's exactly how he remembers it.
I would have an easier time with thinking the whole flashback was more credible/realistic if Tygra had been a bit older. 2 and 3 year olds don't remember much unless they're traumatized by something....and i doubt he'd remember not being called Prince when he was 2-3 or even younger. If he had been say, 5 or 6, then i would find the whole thing less than confusing. And i'm still a bit uncomfortable with Tygra's line about Lion-o's birth and irritated that he's still hung up on Lion-o "taking the crown and the her" away from him, when Lion-o didn't even want to be King (and no one wanted him to be in Thundera, including Tygra, which makes the last trial odd since apparently Lion-o's supposed to have some self esteem when he was treated like that) and he doesn't even remember his mother and it wasn't his fault she died. Her body was probably not strong if she had such trouble conceiving in the first place.
hollowdheart is offline   Reply With Quote