Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #199
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I would have an easier time with thinking the whole flashback was more credible/realistic if Tygra had been a bit older. 2 and 3 year olds don't remember much unless they're traumatized by something....and i doubt he'd remember not being called Prince when he was 2-3 or even younger. If he had been say, 5 or 6, then i would find the whole thing less than confusing. And i'm still a bit uncomfortable with Tygra's line about Lion-o's birth and irritated that he's still hung up on Lion-o "taking the crown and the her" away from him, when Lion-o didn't even want to be King (and no one wanted him to be in Thundera, including Tygra, which makes the last trial odd since apparently Lion-o's supposed to have some self esteem when he was treated like that) and he doesn't even remember his mother and it wasn't his fault she died. Her body was probably not strong if she had such trouble conceiving in the first place.
I agree about the trauma. I almost saw my mom shot in the head when I was four, but I don't recall all of it. I just remember the gunman running at her and putting the gun to her head.

I think with everything we are left with Tygra's interpretation. He might have been told how it happen, but this is how he sees it. It would make sense, because he cherish his mom and crown. This is how he feels right or wrong.

I think we saw what is driving tygra to feel this way. I think in the end he is healing. That smile said a lot at the end.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote