TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #27
ChimmyCartoonKid
Thunder Kitty
I've emailed Bandai half a dozen times; Reconfirming quality complaints about what figures they had released, in hopes they will be avoided in future releases, asking about the various lines, showing support for Cheetara, Panthro, & Mumm-ra 8in Classics .
I have yet to hear any reply, other than the automated response that says 'we seriously care seriously about customers and will get back in 24-48hrs'. months later each and they have show how much they care by not responding to any.
Mattycollector may suck & i've washed by hands of them; at least when i contact mattel.com with an issue, they've always gotten back promptly and went beyond my expectations without need for griping on my end.

Has anyone else managed to contact the company?
Or know a way of mass-annoying them to give us are promised 8in line?
we need to get a direct line to annoy this "Brehan Maul" 'senior marketing director' joker.
I don't know how these 6in bigots managed to get their message to the company, but we need to do the same to revive the quality 8in Classics enough to get the minimum, if not sustain it longer.

the latest news from the MTV GEEK interview, further leading us on & Smashing Cheetara in our face without saying her name, but it has been over a year now since then. And the 'mysteriously vague' "SHE" aforementioned has yet to appear.

Things don't look good at all.
Didn't Bandai even say the 8in were selling great?

Didn't Bandai even say the 8in were selling great?
And I concur i did see these sitting on shelves at most stores, but that was by far more Tygra, whose eyes were wonky enough most weren't worth having. Overall i think the Lion-Os were going almost as quickly as the modern lines in stores, and online/ebay 8in were selling quite well for months. And granted, doing limited exclusive would be better than simply not having them available at all, but anotheroverprice SDCC/online exclusive for this line, would just be perpetuating the type of bullshit problems that Matty has been contemptibly committing, that companies should be trying to move further from, and Bandai seemed like were honorably trying to avoid with this Classics line. They could at least do store exclusives(Walmart/TRU/Target), and make a smaller run(which honestly the first wave should have been considering the age/era content & questionable 'target-market' response); and produced more if/when demand was there. And all in all would still be a far-cry from the embellished high-hoping promises we were given early on & slowly backpedaled.
As others have said, it doesn't make sense how they're acting.
Their company purpose is to sell toys, and they're not going to sell anything by just doing nothing. And the longer they wait or drag their feet (for unknown reasons), the more people will loose interest, and they will simply sell even less.
I'd at least like to know, Good or bad they should at least have the decency to give us a definitive answer.

Last edited by ChimmyCartoonKid; 12-22-2012 at 03:02 AM..
ChimmyCartoonKid is offline   Reply With Quote