Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: 4" vs 6"
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 AM   #29
77kustoms
Kustom Kreator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Jaguar View Post
Also keep in mind that, depending on the success of the show, we will get a second wave probably sometime next year. So hopefully, we will see 6" versions of Tygra and Cheetara, and more 4" figures.
I really hope the 6" line continues. I would like to see the rest of the main cast mabey a henchmen or two. I think it has been a pretty big fail already since there is no marketing behind both lines. It should have started mid july. The other problem is that most retailers haven't ordered any or even know they have them. My sister in law is ass't. Manager at a kmart and the toy section is beyond disarray. I asked her if they had them, she said she saw 2 boxes in the back that came in last month ( she supports my collecting and generally keeps an eye out for me) 1 box was thundertanks the other was the 6" line. She said they were supposed to have these out already with a display but this was all that came in. Distrabution is horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Personally, even if I were to go with the 6" scaled figures, I would still get the 4" mummy Mumm-Ra figure. Would be nice to see what they could do with him at a larger scale, but I'm not so sure they'll do it. Guess it all depends on who all they plan on making. I know Claudus is one character I'd be willing to buy at multiple scales.
I will get 4" mummy ra as he would look pretty cool dwarved by the ever living. I plan on building a tomb for them so I can't wait for it actually. I may pick up mostly henchmen and wilykit and Kat as I think they will be represented better wit th 6" line. I only wish they had ball jointed the fingers on liono's gauntlet.

The moral of the story is I like the 6" line. I could do without the screw holes everywhere on the backsides and the soft plastic but these are really good figs. For $14.99 at kmart im good.

Last edited by 77kustoms; 08-09-2011 at 07:19 AM..
77kustoms is offline   Reply With Quote