Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #10
MegatronWolf
Overlord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongor View Post
No prob. I don't really want to sell it. I'm holding it (one of each first wave figures) hoping it may be worth something for my kids later down the road. Keep in mind, with economy shipping something small like this is about $3 to ship. There are many people on Ebay selling Panthro for $10 w/economy shipping. It's still under $15 and that's about as good as it gets. Otherwise you should check amazon. They have free shipping on orders over $25. If they have them in stock, amazon charges $7.99 for Thundercats. Good luck dude. I hope you find one.
the most id pay with shipping is $10, my days of paying more than the figures worth just to have it are over. I look back at all the money i wasted just because i had to have that figure and realize i could have alot more stuff in my collections right now or just more money in the bank. If i get one great if not oh well.

Checked some stores today and its still the same, either its all the old stuff still clogging the pegs or the newest stuff. The walmart i went to last time was hit hard though in the past few days, half the 4" figures were gone today but the 6" figures werent touched. Decided to get a cyborg panthro just in case bandai isnt shipping out anymore of the wave 1 version. Going to keep it in the box until i know for sure im not going to have the normal one.
MegatronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote