Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #12
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
I'm not very optimistic at this point either. I hope I can find a Slithe before it totally collapses.
Don't worry, this line isn't going anywhere. Sales appear to be great. I know people are freaking because they see Thundercats on clearance, but that doesn't mean overall sales are bad. Here in Indianapolis they can barely keep them on the shelves. Items such as the Armor of Omens tend to sit on the shelves, but that has limited appeal and a large price tag. Claudus is nearly impossible to find. I will say that Bandai might take Wave 1 and Wave 2 as lessons learned. If they make a good sought after figure (Claudus) and not drown us with subpar figures (Deluxe Lion-O) then the line stands a good chance. I mean, can you imagine what a Jaga figure would do! I just don't want 10 different versions of Lion-O. They need to take a chance and give us some other figures, like Berbils, Snarf, Slithe, Thundarian Warrior.

I will say this as my final thought: most likely a lot of figures in Wave 3 haven't appeared on the show yet, but over season 2 we will see them. It may not even be a "spoiler issue" but more just getting the fans familiar with these characters before they tell us it will be a toy.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote