Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #5860
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Yeah the warden thing from DA1 cannot be used win DA2, was a fan backlash indeed. It's never good when you turn fans that really like your work into fans that having major issues or issues with your work.

Tcats has undergone various development process since 2000s like Jelenic said, 10 different versions until finally this last one. Why waste the potential when you can make more money out of it, especially when they haven't explored anything yet out of L/C, with L/C having enough base already. In any case he said he went to message boards to see what line he cannot cross, well he has crossed a line now, unless we will get something more about L/C to even the playing field, its just only fair to L/C fans too, as with their MO.
Yeah, I am still bummed about that. Some games I just don't get into the character. Like elder scrolls 5, love the game, but I am not connected to my character. Love the game though!!

You said it a long time ago, they wanted layers and they are going to give things it's proper due.

Whatever happens with the triangle, cheetara was going to have to thank Tygra at some point. They gave the flower part it's proper due. Now he can't say he is invisible anymore. This next 3 episode arch, I believe will be for lion-o.

I think they knew what they were doing, look at all the L/C questions at the event. They might not known it would be this popular, but they knew it was there.

When you go into a project, you need to know your setting.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote