TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 01:43 AM   #5864
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Yeah, I am still bummed about that. Some games I just don't get into the character. Like elder scrolls 5, love the game, but I am not connected to my character. Love the game though!!

You said it a long time ago, they wanted layers and they are going to give things it's proper due.

Whatever happens with the triangle, cheetara was going to have to thank Tygra at some point. They gave the flower part it's proper due. Now he can't say he is invisible anymore. This next 3 episode arch, I believe will be for lion-o.

I think they knew what they were doing, look at all the L/C questions at the event. They might not known it would be this popular, but they knew it was there.

When you go into a project, you need to know your setting.
Elder Scroll 5 has problem with the cahracters and story not connected with the player, ES series are always for the game not the story, story just there for the sake of an rpg.

Yeah they wanted layers and the proper due thing.

They know about L/C fans of course, its iconic form the OS too, Stormbringer avatar image an excellent example of it.

Exactly, otherwise the project will go downhill if you don't know the setting and the type of fans.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote