TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #10
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
MJ is my problem. He wanted to write his tygra fan fic. It is fine if lion-o is second place to tygra, in the begining, but over and over again we are reminded that lion-o will always be second place. This is the writer.

Cheetara character has been been butchered the most of any one in this show. She is a totally different character than she was in the first half of the season. We have nothing on her, but tygra's arm candy.

Lion-o is the only character that has to learn a leason of the group which he forgets in the next episoe. I think other characters need to learn too.

The forgetting of powers.

Pumyra, if the only reason she is with the group is because lion-o has to have someone, that is so pathetic. If this is true, then MJ knows he is trying to cover up his tygra fan fic choice. To me it is sexist, that should not be the only reason females are in this show.

There famous words of they want us to figure out on our own. Well fans come up with a conculsion and then the writers say something different. Give us the details. Of course I think this is on purpose so a certain writer can have his character shine.

I love everything else in this series except the writing or should I say MJ.

They need to can his butt and get some other writers on this or some of the OS writers. But let us know when the series starts again and be a little open with your fans. The other writers of different show are open with thier fans.

Sad, all because a writer had to have his boy shine.

Sorry for the ranting.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-08-2012 at 06:13 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote