TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:07 AM   #14
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
To tell you the truth,... I've never heard of "Bandai" til the tcs came out. Im not one to pay atention to toy-brands.
Out of all the key errors this show has been having. Sure it can be fixed. New wave-lines could come at a later time we can wait (take all the time you need as long as good things come). games could be made. Clothing, and other kid stuff could be on the way just in time for "back to school" deals
But if you ask me, the show really died after the first off-the-air months it had. I dont remember what happened. but it was like 6 shows or something then it stopped coming on for who knows how long til it got back on, (i had to keep checking online to know when it was back because these idiots dont tell us on tv) & when it did return. nothing special to remember. But slowly it started losing steam and i kept telling myself, 'omg this is boring" i miss the 80s version.
Whoever is in charge of this, really need to step up & do something about it. Find new writers. promoters, toybrand or whatever it takes to keep this show from fallin flat on its face. Because THUNDERCATS is just as good as batman, spiderman, gi joe, transformers, he-man. ect.
TC is an "icon" There shouldnt be a reason in 2012 for something as good as the thundercats! to fail.

Last edited by JASONKAT; 06-09-2012 at 03:09 AM..
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote