TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #119
MegaGearX
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevster View Post
Again, you THINK, but i will argue you're wrong.(thats to say , Its Christmas and you can't sell your product? c'mon)
I'm presenting opinions, just like you are. So yes, I THINK. When you start presenting your opinions as facts, it's an invitation to be challenged. If you don't have proof to back up your claims, you would be discredited.

Yes, you can't sell the series with no new episodes or even no re-runs of that series. I think kids have short memories. Take it off the air and they will forget about the show. They probably moved onto the new thing, thinking that the show had been canceled.

Not everything sells during Christmas. Amazon WAS selling ThunderTanks and Tower of Omens for dirt cheap during the holidays. You see tons of those boxes at Walmart.

Quote:
The paint apps have been atrocious. The SDCC LION-O was badly done. The paint smudges to "define" muscle were like mud...Bad Quality.

The one thing outta the gate they needed to do was shore up their base. The hard core fans You know the ones that are fans of teh original show and are old enough to have money to buy better product ( again see mattel) .....and they just aren't doing that , thus the line dies.

The 4 horsemen simply sculpt BETTER, more EYE CATCHING figures.

and If you wanna take them outta the comparison, then look at Icon Heroes...they simply are producing better sculpts...more attractive sculpts.

From Jelenic to Bandai to CN..they've handled this property WRONG.
Again, adult collectors were not the target audience. I'm not debating that the 4H are better, but Bandai geared the toys toward kids with the magnet gimmick. This whole relaunch was centered around kids.
MegaGearX is offline   Reply With Quote