TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: Hall of Omens
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Hey all, Cap'N Cracka here. Welcome to my FULL collection. The Thundercats: Hall of Omens. Get it... Hall of Omens (HoO). Thundercats HOO!! Hahaha. i'm a nerd I know.

For years i have been updating my non-figure collection but I decided to go ahead and put my full collection, As well as how it is displayed. It is an ever altering and evolving process because with every piece I add, the more I need to rearrange. I can't lie, it is a fun time. Just check back here recently if you want to see the full collection. It is going to take me awhile to get ALL the pictures up but I will. So bare with me as i get my full Hall of Omens collection loaded. But like I said, check back frequently, because I will be updating randomly until I get the over 400 items up.

I am always looking to put together knew unique pieces of Thundercats history and memorabilia so you may see some interesting things from time to time. One such piece is the custom Hall of Omens artwork that is used as my avatar. That is the Hall of Omens. I also write the fan fiction series Thundercats: Hall of Omens. In the series, this plays a big role in the story line. You can see the similarities to the story line and my collection. Both house the Treasure of Thundera, and the history of Thundercats! Again, I know I need to get out more. But for all those interested I will post the description of the Hall of Omens role in the series in my thread in the Fan Art section so feel free to head over there to take a read. Please forgive the poor grammar but I usually get excited and post them before they are edited. You can also find the Thundercats: Hall of Omens fan fiction series in my thread in the fan fiction section.

Once again, let me welcome you to my, Cap'N Cracka's, FULL Thundercats collection... the Hall of Omens!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	579857_380125855392977_1051858779_n.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1684

Last edited by Captn Cracka; 06-08-2013 at 04:47 PM..
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote