Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #7177
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Lion-o should filed a police report, being Assaulted and harassed S**ually, by Cheetara.

Jaga: Cheetara go and watch Lion-O so that he will master the SoO
Cheetrara: Got it, I will seduce him, per your orders.

Cheetara is nothing, being reduced to a frickin s**t for the sake of triangle with no character depth whatsoever. She's the same with what DC did with catwoman lately even the bat cannot stand it in the comics practically speaking, very bad writing. They shouldn't make her dialogue with Lion-O frickin like that in 14.

Dragon's Dogma story looks good, but don't know for sure yet. Looks more dramatic than Skyrim story wise, well the cutscenes are mostly Mocaped in Dragon's Dogma instead of directly using Game Engine's Scripting Language, better result in many ways.

FF 13-2's major story plot is quite good, the annoying part is you have to go around lots places from different timelines looking for 8 objects a size of a ball and invisible, until you use Mog's ability to see the objects, frickin annoying this part of the game and its mandatory. Of And Chocolina "the traveling merchant" is so frickin annoying too.

Maybe she sees them both as CF? It still doesn't excuse her actions. I don't know what their plans are for her. For being a cleric, you would think she would be moe careful.

FF10 will always be my fav until the end.

Lot of fans were complaining about the direction of the series, but it seems like they rebound.

Now all be need is EA stay out of Bioware.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote