Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #1007
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Adults can enjoy this show too. No doubt. Im 20 years old and Ive liked it so far. But the audience cartoon network is trying to sell to is 6-12. Kids who will ask their parents to buy TC merchandise for them. I seriously doubt the average fan of this reboot is not under 13. I doubt the average OS (during its original run) is even watching it now. Obviously the more hard core ones are. I know I'm waiting for a Sailor Moon reboot. I would watch that all day everyday.

Im not saying any couple from the OS got together because I have no proof of that. Not that it would matter in the context of this show. The NS writers are obviously not afraid of change. Did you hear about that Thundercats' rock band idea they had a while back. Shudders
You would be suprise how many 25-40 year olds watch this. I couldn't believe my dad buys TC stuff.

Sailor Moon, now that has a LOT OF ships. A lot of yuri fans love that series.

No, what was it. Was it a yaoi thing with T/L. I would not be surprise if there are as much fans of T/L to L/C and T/C.

I think the triangle just started. If L/C hook up, I will no gloat. If it goes the other way, I will cry.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote