Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #1010
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
Then they lied. They had 4 seasons and 130 episodes to do *something* with those two. Aside from a couple miniscule little hints that led nowhere, NOTHING was done with them. NO relationship was ever established between any of the cats in the OS. They had plenty of time and they never showed any romantic leanings with any of the characters.

So being in the same proximity as someone else instantly equals a romantic relationship? Quick, someone get Panthro away from Wilykit!

I'm sorry, but all I'm seeing are a bunch of OS fans that can't get over the idea that maybe this one time the lead hero didn't get the girl. I think it's great. They took a common TV trope and gave it a bit of a spin. Tygra got the girl because he cares more, not because he's jealous. Cheetara chose Tygra, because he finally came out of his shell and she realized what she'd known all along, not because she felt guilty.

A lot of people go through life never seeing what's right in front of them. Up until this episode, that would have described Tygra and Cheetara.

Luigi got the girl and Mario was left out in the cold.
That is your opinion on tygra caring.

He had no problem flriting with her and knew who she was. He didn't care until lion-o and cheetara were developing something. That is jealousy, and she felt bad for what he did for her years ago.

Sorry it is not over.

Tygra come out of his shell? She already knew he liked her. Tygra will come out of his shell when he gives up his desire for the crown and sword. That is what is holding him back. If he was not jealous over the crown and sword, he would not have cared if L/C happen. He didn't want to lose to lion-o.

Mummra never attacks, L/C is done.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote